Office space in world famous Savile Row
High quality office space located on the second floor of Heathcoat House in world famous Savile Row. A workspace customised around client's business with their branding, self-contained meeting rooms and amenities.
Ready to use from move-in day with ongoing support from own workspace experience coordinator. A hassle-free solution for an office with easy office management. The space at 20 Savile Row provides each floor for 1 x 2-person meeting room, 2 x 6-person meeting rooms, 1 x phone booth, a fully fitted kitchen, breakout and collaboration areas, reception & lift.
Savile Row is one of the most famous streetnames in London, famous as the historic home of men's tailoring in the capital. With this office space at Heathcoat House you can tailor a workspace to your needs with a truly impressive address. The name Heathcoat House takes its name from Joh Heathcoat - inventor, businessman and MP - who owned a warehouse on thie site prior to the current office building.
|Nearest underground||Oxford Circus (6 min); Piccadilly Circus (8 min)|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest airport||London City Airport|
Heathcoat House, 20 Savile Row serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- Savile Row > 7-8 Savile Row (Fifth Floor) (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Old Burlington Street > 25 Old Burlington Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Cork Street > 33 Cork Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Heddon Street > One Heddon Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- Cork Street > 21 Cork Street (approximately 0.10 miles away)