Stunning serviced offices at Green Park House in Stratton Street
15 Stratton Street provides some of the most prestifgious and luxurious serviced offices in Mayfair.
Green Park House is a large Grade II listed townhouse in Mayfair situated between Green Park tube station and Berkeley Square.
Designed by C. J. Harold Cooper in the Arts and Craft style and built at the turn of the 20th century, this period property has retained its charm with beautiful original details still in evidence.
The five storey building has been recently refurbished to create a beautiful business centre which is able to boast key features such as:
- Stunning interiors with original features such as fireplaces and fabulous wooden staircase
- A staffed reception area during business hours
- 24 hour access
- Shared kitchen & dining areas
- An outside terrace with seating
Enquire today for more information or to arrange a tour at Green Park House at15 Stratton Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||1300|
|Nearest underground||Green Park|
|Nearest train station||Victoria|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- Curzon Street > Nightingale House, 65 Curzon Street (approximately 0.01 miles away)
- Berkeley Street > 16 Berkeley Street (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- Bolton Street > 12 Bolton Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Stratton Street > 7 Stratton Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Berkeley Square > Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square (approximately 0.06 miles away)