Office space at Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square
This striking property 57 Berkeley Square occupies the entire south side of Berkeley Square provides stylish, flexible office space.
The property has inherited its name Lansdowne House from the former great Mayfair house which was here until it was demolished, part of which remains in adjacent Fitzmaurice Place and is home to the prestigious Lansdowne Club.
A choice of high quality furnished or unfurnished offices are availabe at this imposing property with a number of noteworthy features and facilities including 24 hour access, break out areas, and on site bike ranks.
Offices are available in various sizes at 57 Berkeley Square, ranging from rooms for 3 people up to larger offices for 50.
Enquire now for more information about serviced office space at 57 Berkeley Square.
|Cost per person (GBP)||700|
|Nearest underground||Green Park|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||53|
|24 hour access||Yes|
Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- >Berkeley Square > 1 Berkeley Square (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- >Berkeley Street > 16 Berkeley Street (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- >Hay Hill > 12 Hay Hill (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- >Curzon Street > Nightingale House, 65 Curzon Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- >Stratton Street > Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)