Delightful office space at 28 Grosvenor Street
Situated in the heart of London's Mayfair, 28 Grosvenor Street is an attractice period property which was designd in 1906 by the architect CW Stephens who famously also designed Harrods and the original design of Claridge's.
This luxurious property on one of the prestigious streets in Mayfair provides 14 individual serviced office suites as well as 2 meeting rooms (capacities of 4 and 6 people). Located at the corner of Davies Street, the attractive property is a typically stylish Mayfair property with an elegant arched entrance which leads to a stylish staffed reception area.
|Nearest underground||Bond Street|
|Nearest train station||Marylebone|
|Nearest airport||London City|
28 Grosvenor Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- >Grosvenor Street > 60 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- >Brook Street > 41-43 Brook Street Office Space (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- >Brook Street > 42 Brook Street Serviced Offices (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- >Brook Street > 52 Brook Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)
- >Davies Street > 53 Davies Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)