Professional workspace at 66 Grosvenor Street in Mayfair
66 Grosvenor Street provides a workspace customized around the client's business with their branding, self-contained meeting rooms and amenities.
Ready to use from move-in day with ongoing support from own workspace experience coordinator. A hassle-free solution for an office with easy office management. The space provides each floor for 1 x 4-person meeting room, 1 x phone booth, a fully fitted kitchen, breakout and collaboration areas, reception & lift.
The most excellent office space eventually depends on your business needs and goals. The centre deal with the full procedure for clients from fit-out to workplaces the executives, to all the seemingly insignificant details.
66 Grosvenor Street is an attractive 18th century townhouse designed by architect Thomas Barlow which benefits from a Grade II listing. Inside there is a beautiful staircase dating to the 1790s and visitors arrive through a distinctive Tuscan columned porch.
Contact us today to arrange a tour or find out more about office space at 66 Grosvenor Street.
|Cost per person (GBP)||1173|
|Nearest underground||Bond Street;|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Number of workstations||38|
|24 hour access||Yes|
66 Grosvenor Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- Grosvenor Street > 60 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- Grosvenor Hill > The Clubhouse, 50 Grosvenor Hill (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- Grosvenor Street > 58 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- Grosvenor Street > 28 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- Brook Street > 41-43 Brook Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)