Elegant serviced offices at Grade II listed 49 Grosvenor Street
49 Grosvenor Street is an elegant, Grade II listed property in the heart of Mayfair which provides classic, stylish serviced office space.
The well equipped business centre is based in this handsome four storey building which dates back to 1725 and has an impressive Tuscan columned porch through which visitors arrive.
Private serviced offices are available in a variety of sizes to suit different requirements and are offered either as furnished or unfurnished.
Other features here include two excellent meeting rooms, air conditioning, business lounge space, telephone booths, showers and bike storage.
49 Grosvenor Street also offices 24 hour access and CCTV, lockers, a ground floor terrace area, and kitchen and dining facilities on all floors.
Enquire now for a tour or more information about these offices which are within easy reach of both Bond Street and Green Park underground stations.
|Cost per person (GBP)||800|
|Nearest underground||Bond Street|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross, Victoria|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|24 hour access||Yes|
49 Grosvenor Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- Grosvenor Street > 67 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Grosvenor Street > 28 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Grosvenor Street > 58 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- Grosvenor Street > 60 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Brook Street > 52 Brook Street (approximately 0.08 miles away)