Rent an office at 28 Bruton Street in Mayfair
Bruton Street is famously the street on which HM The Queen was born on (at No 17) which is an impressive fact you can relay to visitors and clients when you take an office at the 28 Bruton Street business centre. Situated midway between Berkeley Square and Bond Street, this business centre offers a number of offices arranged over 5 floors.
The attractive Grade II listed period property, along with neighbouring 27, dates back to about 1739 and is thought to be the work of the archtect Isaac Ware who also designed Chesterfield House in Mayfair (it was demolished 1937 and stood near Chesterfield Street) and Clifton Hill House in Bristol.
Furnished offices are available in various sizes and configurations from this office space provider which specialises in creating non-branded business centres in period buildings.
Tenants at 28 Bruton Street enjoy 24 hour access, flexible licences, a managed firewall, telecomms infrastructure and more. Its central Mayfair location makes it conveniently located for both Green Park and Bond Street underground stations.
Get in touch today to learn more about current offices available at this business centre.
|Cost per person (GBP)||550|
|Nearest underground||Green Park|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest road link||M4 jnct 1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
|Nearest bus routes||Stopping at Berkeley Square: 22; N22;|
|Number of workstations||64|
|24 hour access||Yes|
28 Bruton Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- >Berkeley Square > 23 Berkeley Square (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- >Berkeley Square > 20 Berkeley Square (approximately 0.04 miles away)
- >Grosvenor Hill > The Clubhouse, 50 Grosvenor Hill (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- >Berkeley Square > Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- >Grosvenor Street > 66 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)