Serviced Offices at charming Grade II listed 33 St James's Square
Elegant, high spec serviced office space at 33 St James's Square in the heart of historic St James's.
This Grade II listed property dates back to 1770 when it was built by the renowned Scottish architect Robert Adam.
Today, the handsome terraced town mansion, located at the corner of Charles II Street, is home to a luxury business centre with over 90 individual serviced offices, 8 meeting rooms, an executive business lounge and a customer lounge.
Car parking is also available as well as bike storage and shower facilities.
Enquire now to check latest prices and availability at 33 St James's Square.
|Cost per person (GBP)||900|
|Nearest underground||Piccadilly Circus|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest airport||London City Airport|
33 St James's Square serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- St James's Square > 22a St James's Square (approximately 0.05 miles away)
- Pall Mall > 70 Pall Mall (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- Pall Mall > 78-79 Pall Mall (approximately 0.14 miles away)
- King Street > 23 King Street (approximately 0.15 miles away)
- Piccadilly > 35 Piccadilly (approximately 0.19 miles away)