Stylish & traditional Mayfair serviced offices at 53 Davies Street
53 Davies Street is an attractive Grade I listed property which, together with adjoining 66 Brook Street, was formerly the offices of the Grosvenor Estate - major Mayfair landowners and developers.
But this handsome and traditional period property in the heart of Mayfair has now been sympathetically refurbished to create a truly impressive business centre which speaks to the history of this desirable part of London.
The unbranded business centre boast a superb, elegant reception area, oak-panelled lounge area and its own private garden.
Situated just over the road from the world-famous Claridge's hotel, 53 Davies Street provides Grade A offices which can accommodate from 1-20 people. There are 50 serviced office suites in total, as well as 3 meeting rooms and shower/changing facilities.
This stunning business centre is sure to impress - contact us today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
|Nearest underground||Bond Street|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest road link||M1 jnct 1|
|Nearest airport||London City|
53 Davies Street serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- >Brook Street > 52 Brook Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- >Brook Street > 84 Brook Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- >South Molton Street > 54 South Molton Street (approximately 0.06 miles away)
- >Brook Street > 42 Brook Street (approximately 0.07 miles away)
- >Grosvenor Street > 28 Grosvenor Street (approximately 0.09 miles away)