Superb office space at 14 Hanover Square
With over 6 floors and a mezzanine accommodating meeting rooms and lounge space, the building's reception opens out onto the brand new (and soon to open) Crossrail station, which will provide exceptional connectivity.
Each floor has its own look and feel, paying respect to a different periods of avant-garde architecture. Throughout the building, victorian romanticism and 20s art-deco glamour seamlessly blend with sleek modern finishes.
Formerly a legal headquarters, the building offers a range of small to medium sized offices, perfect for start-ups or SME?s requiring a W1 base.
Surrounded by cafes, healthy lunch spots and fashionable retailers, Hanover Square is fast becoming the primary location for a Mayfair office with Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube stations a 3 and 5 minute walk respectively.
For stylish, thoughtfully-designed office and lounge space, look no further than Hanover House at 14 Hanover Square.
|Cost per person (GBP)||750|
|Nearest underground||Oxford Circus; Bond Street|
|Nearest train station||Charing Cross|
|Nearest airport||London City Airport|
|Number of workstations||78|
14 Hanover Square serviced office location
More Mayfair Offices Nearby
- >Hanover Square > 17 Hanover Square (approximately 0.02 miles away)
- >Hanover Square > 13 Hanover Square (approximately 0.02 miles away)
- >Hanover Square > 16 Hanover Square (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- >Hanover Square > 15 Hanover Square (approximately 0.03 miles away)
- >Hanover Square > 23 Hanover Square (approximately 0.08 miles away)